COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USAGE POLICY
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, where applicable, in the websites and applications operated by S.C. ASIA FUSION SRL with registered office in Bucharest, STR. JEAN LOUIS CALDERON NR 33, sector 2, (hereinafter referred to as Imperial Restaurant).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- the functioning of the site,
- to analyse the behaviour of site visitors,
- for advertising.
This policy complements the Imperial Restaurant's policy on the protection of personal data in general which you can find at here which we encourage you to read, and which include useful additional information, including who is responsible for the protection of personal data at Imperial Restaurant, all the purposes of data processing by Imperial Restaurant, your rights, as well as exceptions and limitations, etc.
Proper protection of personal data is an important objective for Imperial Restaurant. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible about Imperial Restaurant's approach in this matter. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user's computer, mobile device or other equipment from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by a request issued by the user's terminal to an Imperial Restaurant server or a third party server.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
These files mainly make it possible to recognise the user's terminal and present content in a relevant way, tailored to the user's preferences.
Cookies ensure users have a pleasant browsing experience and support Imperial Restaurant's efforts to provide more tailored services to users.
4. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per-session cookies are temporary files that remain on the user's terminal until the session ends or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie settings or until manually deleted by the user.
5. HOW ARE COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the site
- analytics cookies
- advertising cookies
Cookies and/or similar technologies that are strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are set on your device when you access the site or as a result of actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not function properly.
The other categories of cookies have the role indicated in section 11.
6. DO COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
7. BLOCKING COOKIES
If you wish to block cookies, some functionality of the site will be turned off, and this may cause certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site.
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
The above links do not belong to Imperial Restaurant sites and Imperial Restaurant is not responsible for their content.
8. MANAGING PREFERENCES REGARDING THE PLACEMENT OF COOKIES
In general, an application used to access web pages allows cookies and/or similar technologies to be saved on the terminal by default. These are stored for the periods described in the table in section 11 below. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed each time cookies are sent to his/her terminal.
9. WHY ARE COOKIES AND/OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES IMPORTANT FOR THE INTERNET?
Cookies and/or similar technologies are central to the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to each user's preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive legally compliant online advertising - just that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to log in via an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories.
- Offers tailored to users' interests
- Password retention
- Retain child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad frequency - limiting the number of times an ad is shown to a particular user on a site.
- Providing relevant advertising to the user.
- Measuring, optimising and tailoring analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is being viewed and how a user gets to a website (e.g. via search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.) Websites perform these analytics on usage to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. SECURITY AND PRIVACY ISSUES
Browsers generally have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- Customise your browser settings for cookies to reflect a level of cookie security that is comfortable for you.
- If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiry times for storing browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
- If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is a variant of accessing sites that place cookies and deleting any visit data when you close your browsing session.
11. USEFUL LINKS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you want to find out more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
For more details, see the data protection policies as well as the user preference management guidelines and opt-out options offered by the companies managing these services, where applicable.
Purpose: Web analytics
GOOGLE MAPS API
Purpose: Delivery points and estimates near the user via reverse geocoding